I am a Health Counselor, certified through the State University of New York (SUNY) and by the American Association of Drugless Practitioners (AADP). I received my Health Counselor training from the Institute for Integrative Nutrition.
During my training, I studied over 100 dietary theories, practical lifestyle management techniques, and innovative coaching methods with some of the world’s top health and wellness experts. Among others, my teachers included Dr. Andrew Weil, Director of the Arizona Center for Integrative Medicine; Dr. Deepak Chopra, leader in the field of mind-body medicine; and Dr. David Katz, Director of Yale University’s Prevention Research Center.
My education and practical work has equipped me with extensive knowledge in holistic nutrition, health coaching, and preventive health. Drawing from this knowledge, I will help my clients create a completely personalized “roadmap to health” that suits their unique body, lifestyle, preferences, and goals.
I will help you to make changes that produce real and lasting results. Your personalized program will radically improve your overall wellbeing. I am here to create a supportive environment while we explore what really works for you.
It is my personal goal to guide you on your journey towards a healthy and happy life!
As a client of my health counseling program you will:
- Improve your eating habits
- Learn about nutritious food
- Understand and reduce your cravings
- Work to achieve and maintain your ideal weight
- Feel confident in and about your body
- Increase your energy and vitality
- Increase mindfulness
- Reduce stress
- Improve your digestion
We might look at:
- Digestive issues (including IBS)
- Hormone imbalance
- Stress reduction/stress related issues
- Free initial health consultation
- Two one-hour sessions per month
- Emails support between sessions
- Educational handouts and/or food samples